Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ketchup Wednesday

You know it's Wednesday when you're trying to "ketchup" on everything in preparation for the upcoming weekend.  Therefore, I thought I'd do a little ketchup on my blog.

First off, don't forget to take a look at my very first linky party about school supplies that you can't live without.  This lovely party is featured here!


Second, did you enter the iPad Giveaway?  If not, you still have time!  Teacher Created Resources is holding the iPad Giveaway until September so you still have plenty of time to get your entries in!  Don't forget that you can not only win an iPad for yourself, but also for a friend!  You can access that entry here!


Speaking of technology...be sure to check out my blog post tomorrow on how to organize your technology when I link up with iTeach1:1 and Learning to the Core for Tune into Technology.

Enjoy,



No comments:

Post a Comment