Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week 13' - Part 1


You guessed it!  It's Teacher Week 13' and I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to participate in this exciting party! 

Today's theme is....

Okay....here we go!

1.)  I'm going to be entering my 8th year of teaching and I can't believe that I've already invested 8 years into a profession that I love!
(A picture from my first year back in 2006)

2. ALF...the initials of my name and a totally awesome 1980's character!

3. My favorite "teacher" pens... 
I'm pretty sure that I'll cry if they top making these.

4. My favorite "teacher" markers...
❤ making anchor charts because of these!

5. I love technology and just might get a Mac as my next computer.
6.  I love turtles!  Both kinds..

7.  Nicholas and I just celebrated our 11th anniversary and our first year as homeowners!



8.  My backyard would be filled with palm trees, if I didn't live in Illinois!

9.  I've been blogging for a little over a year now and I often wonder why I didn't turn to blogging earlier.  It's definitely changed me as a teacher and has allowed for me to connect with some awesome teachers!


10.  I'm stoked beyond belief because I'm heading to Michigan this weekend to go surfing in Lake Michigan!  AHHHHHHH!!!!  I can't wait!  Bring on the "baby" waves!

Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic trip to Michigan (my home state)!! I also share your love of flair pens and Mr. Sketch markers :)

    I am your newest follower!!

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our county provides Mac's for all teachers and I'm in love with Mac's now. I will never own a different brand for my personal computer. I highly recommend it. :)

    Allison
    Live, Love, Learn in Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete