Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back to School Goodies

OH MY!  Look what arrived earlier this week!  I feel like a little kid at Christmas time, but this time it's with school supplies instead of games!


I have to send a huge shout out THANK YOU to Allison at Live, Love, Learn in Fourth Grade.  I'm so excited for the school year to start so that I can use my: double pocketed binder (perfect for my lesson plans), the massive post-it note pad (ideal for guided reading thoughts), labels, labels and more labels for my organized classroom and so many other goodies.  Thanks so much for starting my year out on the right foot, Allison! 

Ps...Thank you to Covered in Glitter and Glue & Adventures of Ms. Smith for organizing this event! 



Enjoy,

7 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! I'm heading over to check out Allison's blog now! ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool binder! I haven't ever seen one of those!

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up!
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leading me to yours! It looks like you received some great stuff! I'm excited to follow another 4th grade teacher from Illinois and ISU grad :)
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like everything and are able to use it. I got myself one of those large pink post-it pads and my brain has been non-stop twirling with ideas. One way I'm going to use it is to post a poem in the middle and have groups of students "Tackle the Meaning of the Language in the poem." Thank you so much for all my wonderful goodies. I am obsessed with the the owl notebook and the chevron pencils. :) Hope you have a fantastic year!

    Allison
    Live, Love, Learn in Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I like your idea about the poem. I'll have to give that a try this year.

      Amy

      Delete
  5. I can't wait for next year's exchange! It was so fun!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think that we should do another around December or January to spice up our excitement! :)

      Amy

      Delete