Friday, January 4, 2013

The day has finally come!

It's finally here and I have mixed emotions about it being the last day of Winter Break.  I'm ready to get back on schedule and into the swing of things, but I LOVE that I've been able to tackle projects, enjoy my house and visit with family and friends.

I'll confess, I haven't touched any of my school work until just recently.  My school bag and I kept having a starring contest until it finally won the battle the other night.

What I'm really proud of is the projects that I was able to accomplish.  A huge thank you to the website, Pinterest.  As all of my inspiration for these projects came from there.

Project 1
The Inspiration

The Result
You can't see it, but we have little red hearts on our states.

Project 2
The Inspiration

The Result

Project 3
The Inspiration

The Result


So you can see that my projects may not have been school related, but I still feel like my break has been a huge success!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment