Monday, June 25, 2012

Top 5 Vacation Pins

I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks because I decided to take some time to relax and escape on a little vacation.  While on vacation, I was able browse countless pins on Pinterest.  WAHOO!  Here are my "Top 5 Vacation Pins."

1.) Social Studies- From Pinterest - I would love to have my students complete a project like this at the end of their study of United States.  Students would be able to select their favorite state or region that they study during the year and create a college similar to this.



2. Literacy- Courtesy of Jill at My Primary Passion - Only One You - I love this idea for the start of the year!  I'm thinking that we could put all of our rocks into a jar and it not only becomes a reminder for the students during the year, but an awesome classroom decoration!


3. Back to School- Classroom Magnets- Courtesy of Shae at Kindergarten Cupcake Crumbs -  My teammate and I were talking about this same idea just before the end of school in anticipation for next year.  I would love to put important teacher contact information on the magnet so that parents can have it all in one place.

4. Blog Related-Courtesy of Ms. Jessica at A Turn to Learn - It's always nice to find these helps resources for those who are new to the blogging world.

5. When I Grow Up Collage - From Pinterest - This just melts my heart and I think it would be an awesome end of the year gift.  I could even see myself this turning into a writing project and having students write about what it would take for them to reach their profession.


Anyone else finding some awesome pins?  I'd love to hear about your latest finds!



No comments:

Post a Comment