Friday, June 8, 2012

Moving Day


Is it possible for your fingers to be exhausted?  

Mine certainly are as a result of moving all of my boxes into my new classroom.  WAHOO for moving away from the courtyard and into a classroom with a beautiful view (picture to follow in the August)!  I even decided to spent time unpacking the boxes and putting things into my cabinets in preparation for a smoother transition when I return in August.  I'm glad that I took the time to organize today because:

a.) I realized that my cabinets need to be split in half and devoted to two different grade levels since I'll be teaching in a 4/5th grade mutli-age classroom.

b.) That I need to start creating or finding new library bin labels.  If anyone has any ideas, let me know.
c.) I'm very excited to start creating new material for my multi-age classroom.

d.) I'm looking forward to finding and/or creating materials that will follow my color scheme which is going to be BW with a "POP" of color.  I''ve really fallen in love with the Creative Teaching Presses BW collection.

Close this window
(Picture courtesy of Creative Teaching Press)

I'm off to rest my fingers.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment