Thursday, June 27, 2013

Making a Move

It's finally summer break and I feel like June has already flown by.  It's in an out before I can even tackle any projects that I want to do for school.  That might have something to do with the fact that I:
jumped a plane to Florida for a vacation.
just finished working on district curriculum projects.

     
completed a few around the house projects.

woke up to a flooded basement. 

Even with June being a busy month, I've still had time to make the move to Bloglovin'.  It's the latest craze because it keeps you updated with the latest blogs you're following.  <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5562943/?claim=nksbgwuuwyw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I've also been checking in on how my students are doing with Sumdog and it continues to be a hit!  I was rather surprised considering that it's the end of June and I figured the excitement would have faded by now.  This definitely puts a smile on my face knowing that my students are continuing their practice even into the middle of summer vacation!

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment