Monday, August 20, 2012

Teacher Week: Must-haves Monday


Must-haves Monday


My addiction...I was able to find tons of wonderful resources that will proudly be displayed in my classroom this year.

Who doesn't love fruity scents while creating an anchor chart?


It's the only way to keep my plan book organized and colorful.


I WILL be ordering one of these this year. I can't wait to have a SHARP pencil without it sounding a jack hammer.


Being organized without losing it.  I love that everything has a place and would love for everything to be in those places when I need them.

I'm posting for Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week.
{if you want to link up too, just right click the picture and save it to your computer}
 

Check back tomorrow for a helpful Technology Tip.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment