Monday, July 2, 2012

What an EXCITING day!

It's been such an exciting day to find out that my blog has been nominated for two blogging awards:  The Versatile Blogger and the One Lovely Blog Award.  WAHOO!

     

I'd like to thank:
Photobucket 

My Button

Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other blogs for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let the other bloggers know they've been nominated.

7 Random Facts about Myself....
1. My first initials in my first, middle and last name spell ALF.  Yes, I love the character.
2. I wish that the door for my classroom opened to the beach so that I could surf.  I should probably learn how to surf before it does.
3. I read the entire 50 Shades series and LOVE IT!  I won't lie.
4. I enjoy baking and decorating cupcakes and cakes.  
5. I just made a HUGE change in my life today. (More information to come)
6. When I was in HS, I wanted to become a doctor.  Now, I think back as to how crazy I was because I LOVE teaching.
7. I never thought that I would love blogging as much as I do.

The Nominations
A Cupcake for the Teacher


Ladybug's teacher files

The Second Grade Superkids

Ms. Fultz's corner

4th Grade Frolics
Grab my button:

Lesson Plan SOS

Oh' boy fourth grade

Photobucket

3 Teacher Chicks

The Sweet Life of Third Grade

Young Teacher Love

Button

Life is Better Messy Anyway!

These blogs continue to inspire me everyday!  Check them out!

Enjoy,

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the awards, Amy! How thoughtful. I will be sure to dish them out to some other well deserving blogs!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the awards!! I'm so happy to be an inspiration for you!! It truly means a lot to me :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! It means so much. Looks like I need to get a bloggy button to fit in! Only kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Amy!!! This means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave you an award buzz by to pick it up!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete