Thursday, June 12, 2014

Technology Thursday- Google Educator Group

WAHOO!  I am officially on summer break and I'm so excited to get started working on my summer to-do list.  Before, I start that list, I'm linking up with Teaching Trio today for Technology Thursday.  


I recently came across an article regarding the launch of Google Educator Groups.  This is a new project that was just recently launched by Google as a way for educators to share their ideas regarding the use of Goolge products within their classroom or school. After reading the article, I decided to give it a try and join a GEG group within my area. I was lucky enough to find one in the Chicagoland area and I'm excited to start sharing and learning about new ideas with the use of Google.  Best of all, if you can't find a group in your area, you can become a leader and get one started.  Anyone else interested in joining the GEG-Chicagoland?  

Enjoy,


4 comments:

  1. Not in Chicago, but that is so cool! I haven't heard of GEG groups. Might have to look for one in my area! Thanks for linking up!
    ~Kristen
    Teaching Trio
    Chalk & Apples

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received something about GEG, too. I looked and the closest one to me (I'm in Alabama) is South Carolina. I'd be interested to hear about your experience!

    Janie

    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget that you can always start one for your area too. I don't know of anyone who did, but it might be worth a try. I'll keep you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that I did. Looking forward to sharing again soon!

    ReplyDelete