Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Stitch Fix #1 Results- Tried It Tuesday

It's time for...

Back in April, I had posted about the journey that I was going to be starting with Stitch Fix.  Well, I finally received my first box last Wednesday and I'm anxiously awaiting my second box.  Here's what I received and my verdicts!

Item #1 
Tivola Wide Leg Chambray Pant
Kut From The Kloth

Verdict: Returned- Pants were way too long for me!

Item #2
Lexis Abstract Print Henley Tank Top
Papermoon

Verdict: Kept!  Loved everything about this tank from the cut, to the colors, to the print!  Perfection!

Item #3
Rhea Burnout Detailed V-Neck Knit Shirt
Under Skies

Verdict: Returned. :( I really wanted to keep this one, but I did not like how uncomfortably short  it was in the front.  Such a shame because I liked the rest of it.

Item #4
Aleah V-Neck Solid Dolan Sleeve Shirt
Pomelo

Verdict: Returned.  Peach?  Seriously?  Um..NO!  Loved how soft it was, but the cut was not for me. :(

Item #5
Rylin Rhinestone Teardrop Pendent Necklace
Marlyn Schiff

Verdict: Returned.  Such a pretty necklace, but I couldn't justify buying another necklace to hang in the jewelry box. 

And so I await the arrival of my second fix!  It's scheduled to arrive the first week in July so check back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment