Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tried It Tuesday: Stitch Fix


Well, I finally took the plunge after recently seeing another blog post about Stitch Fix.  If you haven't heard, Stitch Fix is a personal styling service that sends you five "fashionista" goodies right to your door!  You share your style, size and preferences and they work their magic.



Sounds to good to be true, right?  Google it!  I did!  I found so many reviews and blogs about people who currently love and use it.

What's the catch?  Stitch Fix does have a $20 styling fee, but that fee can be applied as a credit to the items that you choose to keep.  Even better is you can cancel at any time..so if I don't like my first box, I don't have to try a second one.  Although, most of what I've read does recommended that you try a second box.

Stitch Fix gives you 3 days to be a runway model and decide if you like the items.  The ones that you don't get sent back in a prepaid envelope and the goodies you keep go right to your closet.  Plus, if you like all 5 of your items then you get a 25% discount.

Truth be told:  I'm not a fashionista at all!  I'm a relaxed gal who would much rather wear jeans and hoodie on a daily basis, but life is about taking risks, right?  Well, I'm doing just that with Stitch Fix!  Hopefully, they'll help me find some fashionable accessories to add to my collection.  My first box is scheduled to arrive on June 11th (my first day of summer vacation)!  What a fantastic way to kick it off!

Check it out and enjoy,

4 comments:

  1. I have this on my list of things to try! I didn't realize you could schedule a box to arrive as far away as June. That would be a great reward for the end of the year. Thanks for linking up!

    ~Holly

    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading more and more about this. I can't wait to see what you get in your box!

    Alison

    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, June 11th was the first date that I could pick. It just so happened to work perfectly with being the first day of summer. I'm guessing that Stitch Fix has become quite popular in the past few months. :)

    ReplyDelete