Friday, March 28, 2014

Five For Friday (Spring Break Style)

Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share my Spring Break Style of Five for Friday!


1. Warmer Weather....Please???

I'm all about spending Spring Back with my toes in the sand under a palm tree, but that didn't happen this year.  So instead, I'm dreaming that I'm there right now and anxiously waiting for Sunday when it's supposed to be 60 degrees.  

2. A Lucky Discovery

While on the hunt for a washroom in Macy's (Chicago), Mom and I came across the Secret Garden exhibit.  Amazing!  These creations were all made out of flowers.


3. Bigger Space

It was time!  I've been on the hunt for a bigger desk for my office.  Luck have it that I found this beauty in a store called, Second Chance.  It needs a little TLC repair, but that will be a summer project.  For now, it gives me the space that I need.

4. Turtle Cakes

Last Friday, I celebrated my 30th birthday!  WAHOO!  Little did I know that I my family and friends were working on a surprise party.  These cute turtles above became my birthday cake!

5.  Which Mac?
  

I'm in the process of trying to decide what MacBook I should get my future computer.  I've fallen in love with the MacBook Pro, but then I am also considering its counter part, The MacBook Air.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  Also, is it worth is for the Retina display?  The models in the store make it seem like it.  

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog through the Tried it Tuesday link up and saw this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply and suggestion, Jennifer! I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a Mac soon. Happy Belated Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete