Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bloglovin- Adding New Blogs

Happy Sunday!  I'm beyond excited that the sun is shining and it's going to be above 50 degrees today!  Flip flop weather is right around the corner and I can't wait!

This morning, I was playing around on Twitter and came across a couple of  technology blogs that I wanted to start following.  One of them happened to be Holly Clark's website called Remixing the Classroom.  Originally, I thought that the blog needed to have a Bloglovin icon to follow it using Bloglovin.  This morning, I found out that I was WRONG!  Even if the blog does not have a Bloglovin icon you can still follow it using these handy steps...

Step 1- Search blog name and when prompted add the blog to Bloglovin.

Step 2- Add the link from the blog website

Step 3- Click follow to start following that blog

Step 4- Perfection!

Now, you won't miss a post even if the blogger doesn't use Bloglovin!

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. I just recently figured that out myself! Definitely very helpful. I'm following some cooking blogs...even though I don't cook! Lol! I figure I can still look at the food and wish for someone to cook it for me...yes?

    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete