Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tried It Tuesday and Classroom Pictures

I'm teaming up with Holly from Fourth Grade Flipper for my first ever Tried It Tuesday!  Wahoo!

Today, I'd like to present my completed project for my iPads.  Earlier this week, I blogged about needing to finish my final back to school project (as pictured below on the left).  Below is my result.  I don't have labels on the drawers because I'm not really particular on which iPad goes in which draw.  I just want them to be charged and ready to rock for the next day.

      

As promised...here are some pictures of my classroom!  My kiddos arrive tomorrow for the first day and I'm beyond excited to get started working with them.

Standing at my classroom door.  The open wall in the back is a dividing wall that leads into
my teammate's room.

Shared Reading area

Guided Reading area

Front Board

Library 

Teacher Area

A huge thank you to goes out to all of my blogger/TPT friends who have shared so many wonderful resources that have allowed me to make my classroom what it is today.  

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment