Monday, August 26, 2013

Beep...Beep...

Well, the alarm sounding at 5:45 a.m. this morning could only mean one thing...it's time for SCHOOL!  Today was our first day back and boy was it filled with excitement.  The day began with a bit of mass panic to ensure that everything was in the perfect place before my kiddos and their parents arrived to drop off their school supplies.  At 8:30, the herd stampeded in!  I've never seen so many bodies in my classroom and I only have 27 kiddos.  It was so exciting to meet everyone and I'm really looking forward to my first full day with them on Wednesday.  Tomorrow should be a little more relax and I PROMISE to make time to take pictures of my classroom to share with everyone.

Before I go, I wanted to remind everyone about Teacher Created Resources iPad Giveaway.  You still have time to enter this exciting event as the deadline is not until September 30th.  Make sure to sign up for a chance to win an iPad or even an iPad Mini!

Exhausted and ready for bed,

No comments:

Post a Comment