Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Peek at My Week

Well...what do you think of the new blog design?  I love it!  It's exactly what I was looking for, but had no idea how to create it.  LOL.  Thanks so much to Kassie over at The Cutest Blog on the Block.

Today, I'm linking up with Jennifer over at Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her A Peek at My Week party.  



Welcome to Turtley Loving Teaching's Week


WELCOME BACK- I'm headed back to school tomorrow for two days of teacher meetings and then my kiddos arrive on Wednesday for a full day of school.  I'm so excited to meet them and get the year started with our adventure, but I'm sad that summer vacation has come to an end because I've been able to get so much done and I love that feeling of being accomplished. 

GOODIES- I'm excited that I can finally put all of the goodies that I've purchased over the summer to use.  I still have one more project (picture below) that I need to finish up today.  I'm going to use this system to organize my iPads into different bins so that they have a proper place to charge.



LONG WEEKEND- I'm excited for the week ahead because that only means that a long weekend will be following it.  THANK YOU LABOR DAY!  I'm going to be scooting out of town to head up north to my brother and sister-in-law's house for some R&R and maybe some work. LOL

Link up and share what's on your week!

6 comments:

  1. I see you are an Illinois blogger. Where about? I grew up in Mundelein (northern IL - Lake County) and now live just over the border in the Kenosha area.

    Thanks for being my first link up! I'm your newest follower. :v)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you just reminded me that I was going to come up with a way to store and charge my iPads at school. I have to take them home every night because we've had issues with pieces of technology disappearing overnight. But during the day I need a better plan! I like your idea!

    Lori

    Life in Room 24

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have iPad envy!! If I had iPads, I would steal your idea:). And the blog design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back tomorrow to set up - it's going to be great to get back in the swing, but it has also been a year for me! I hope you enjoy your R&R this
    coming long weekend!!
    Jenn
    Doodling Around in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,

    Just stopping back to let you know that you are having some technical difficulties with your blog.

    Two things:
    1. You are a no-reply blogger. There are lots of tutorials on how to fix that if you google it. (When you are a no-reply blogger, bloggers cannot email you directly from your comments.) It's very easy to fix and most people don't know they are one until someone tells them. :)

    2. When you leave an email, the hyperlink to your blog is broken. It cannot find your blog. You probably just need to hyperlink that again.

    Hope this helps! :v)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete